I broke an 8 year olds heart. I've never done that before. I broke her Mom's heart too. So this was a kinda banner year for me.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
My New Year's resoulution last year, and every year for the past seven years, has been to drink more and think less. This year all i did was think and hardly ever drink. I'm so lame.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My good friend Chris's wife gave birth to a little girl.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year thankfully.
5. What countries did you visit?
Japan, England, Belgium, Germany, France, Switzerland, and my favorite country, home of the world famous flavor boarder, Canada!!
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Less of the heartbreaking. More focus. Better spelling. Making more friends and losing less of them.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I guess getting a job that i wanted.... more, hooray for personal development.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Read question 1
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just tour sickness, and i found out i hve some crazy allergy thing that is closing my nasal passeges, but i got meds for it, which is cool.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
The entire band and crew of Reggie and the Full Effect.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The band and crew of the Alkaline Trio.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food... and the Apple Corporation.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Apple developments. Pigs (dogs to you)
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder, by a long shot.
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? even
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
everything. Writing mostly. And i always wish i had taken more pictures.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my dads family in St Louis.
21. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I was in it, and ... well, read question 1.
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
i don't think i hate anyone.. 'cept meself.
25. What was the best book you read?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - by Robert T. Kiyosaki w/ Sharon L. Lechter
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Postal Service, Kidz Bop, Appleseed Cast.
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Lost In Translation
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28. Threw cake on the audience in Worchester, Mass.
31. What one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I had hadn't been such a bastard to so many people.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
I look like a tour manager. Its true. We mostly all look alike.
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I think the Hilton girls are a hoot. And the Arnold is interesting.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
refer to Q1.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Josh Newton (from Shiner) and Cory White (from Coalecse)
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Time to grow up.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
We never will make load in, if the ephidrine don't kick in - The New Amsterdams