I have a iBook (800 30g) that's a few months old, today it went to sleep and wouldn't wake up, tried every combination of keys and the power button that i could think of, nothing. Then i noticed that there was a weird white foam/lotion/goop type substance on the bottom, and i realized that it was coming from the battery. I took the battery out and it was leaking out of the two holes? by the metal power connectors. I wiped all the goop off the computer but I'm not sure what to do next, the battery is still oozing (acid?) so i don't want to put it back in. Any suggestions, or has anyone heard of this happening before? Thanks.