"It's upside down land. I think every BushCo or GOP official is told to do the exact opposite of their job description:
* Foley, legislating Child Protection = Foley solicits pages
* Tobias, promoting Abstinence = Tobias hires prostitutes
* Rumsfeld heads Defense = instigates war, fails to achieve peace, degrades armed forces.
* Rice heads State = won’t conduct diplomacy — “it sends the wrong message.”
* Gonzales heads Justice = “constitution, treaties are quaint, meaningless.”
* Bush as Commander in Chief = “I do what the Generals want.”
* Cheney, with no official duties except to survive = runs government from secret bunker, has heart condition that could kill him at any moment.
Now the domestic policy adviser thinks "domestic policy" means "moms stay home."
I think we need to now investigate the IRS commissioner for tax evasion, the Secretary of Treasury for counterfeiting, and the Secretary of Health for the 2001 anthrax attacks. You think I’m kidding?"